We had the pleasure of making the sweet treats for the opening night of Momentum Dubai earlier this month. Here's a few snaps of what we prepared. We also had a 'virgin mojito' cupcake but unfortunately didn't get a shot of!
Check out our review by Food Writer FooDiva using the link below... "Having tested all of Dubai’s red velvets from the city’s handful of cup cake stores in my pre-FooDiva days, I can firmly say The Cakery, you are the best!"
A rich chocolate dessert with a warm melted centre.
The Fondant is available in the following gooey centered flavours!
- The Classic: The original chocolate fondant, soft, warm and melts in your mouth (as pictured above)
- The Ambassador: A unique twist on The Classic, with a touch of hazelnut in the warm, soft centre.. Ever imagined a Ferrero Roche fondant? Now taste one!
- The After Eight: A chocolate and mint fondant, a fitting dessert after any banquet!
- The Baklava: A chocolate fondant with pistachio in the centre, topped with honey and served with scintillating pistachio ice cream
- The Chocolat L'Orange: The famous combination of chocolate and orange flavours bought together in the form of this unique fondant treat
- The Mirchi: For those who dare, the mouthwatering rich chocolate fondant with a touch of red chili to ensure a fusion of flavours like never before
* For any 'Fondant' trade enquiries please contact us directly